NATA Coaching Centre
Red Carpet Proudly announces NATA coaching centre for young students at tirunelveli. Providing high standard coaching for NATA architecture aptitude test.
“WE SHAPE THE TALENTS & THEY SHAPE THE FUTURE”
- Digital Library
- Professional Ambience
- Visual interactive coaching
- Study material prepared by experts
- Design softwares
- One to one coaching and many…
Classes conducted by ARCHITECTS only.
- Drawing & observation skills
- Sense of proportion & aesthetics
- Critical thinking ability
- Career guidance counseling
- Enriching architecture skills
- Interaction with experienced architects
Excellent NATA Coaching Classes are conducted here by well trained proffessionals in Architectural.
To know more about NATA please click.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture, is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture  is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture. The test measures the aptitude of applicants for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture, in areas like drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking, qualities that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to Architecture. NATA or the AIEEE B.Arch exam are prescribed by the Council of Architecture as a compulsory criterion for taking admission to any Architectural College or course in India.
Scheme of Examination
1. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is being conducted by the Council of Architecture at national level for admission to 5 year B.Arch Degree Course at all recognized institutions across India.
2. NATA scores are used by admissions authorities of different Government, Govt. Aided & Unaided schools / colleges of Architecture.
3. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability.
4. The test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.